I. General items
- The pool area: the northern region due to climate constraints, the pool area should be controlled at 600-800 square meters. In other areas, the pool area should be controlled at 1000-1200 square meters.
- The location of the swimming pool should be considered in combination with the clubhouse, so as to facilitate the management of the property at a later stage. At the same time set up in the clubhouse changing rooms and showers (if available, the equipment room can also be set in the clubhouse).
- The pedestrian flow line of the property management pool is: changing room → shower room → foot bath pool → swimming pool
- Outdoor pool depth: deep pool 1.2-1.5 metres; Jacuzzi 0.75-0.8 metres; children’s pool and splash pool 0.3-0.6 metres; pool depth dimensions should be marked in the pool wall with a specific scale.
- The middle of the aisle leading to the pool should be equipped with a compulsory foot dipping disinfection pool (pool length of not less than 2m, width should be the same as the aisle, depth 200mm), such as changing rooms without shower need to add shower facilities here.
- Between the resting platform and the pool boundary, a cut-off ditch must be set up to avoid rainwater and sewage entering the pool.
- The lifeguard platform is finished and movable.
- Area than the adult pool: 70% of the total area of the pool (such as the setting of the massage pool, the massage pool accounted for 5%) children’s pool: 20% of the total area of the pool splash pool (optional): 10%
- The bottom of the pool as far as possible without the use of progressive drop form (e.g.: from the children’s pool to the adult room gently sloping down), not convenient for later maintenance.
- The pool area is required to be isolated from the non-pool area, not easy to climb over and easy to manage independently. The pool should be away from the children’s sand pool, rubbish transfer station and other places prone to odour and dust.
- The design should take into account the reuse of the pool water. When possible, additional connecting pipes can be installed to the water feature in the park to recycle the pool water into the water feature.
- The design of children’s pools should avoid angles.
- The location of the children’s pool should be considered close to the entrance of the pool; avoid proximity to the deep water area of the adult pool, and if it is difficult to achieve in special circumstances, a safety barrier must be set.
- In the construction drawing design stage, the pool bottom pattern should be coloured detailed large sample and material colour selection.
- Pipeline buried design of the pool should be equipped with flexible casing, so as not to cause water pipe rupture and inconvenience of maintenance because of settlement; pool pipeline should not be too much, easy to cause pool wall leakage.
- The pipeline has a clear flow identification, pipelines and valves to set a reasonable maintenance space, into the water pipe has an independent water meter; swimming with electricity control box needs to install an independent meter. 17, the width of the rest platform ≥ 4500mm, consider the placement of leisure facilities.
II. The selection of material requirements
- The pool steps require the use of mosaic on the step material, consistent with the overall pool.
- The pool platform requirements: material according to the actual design, the colour requirements of warm tones, and pool contrast.
- The pool closing requirements.
1)Super high-end pools using patterned tiles or marble mosaic edge.
2) The mosaic textured edge or patterned tiles are used for medium and high-grade pools, reflecting the quality of pool details. The width of the edge is 100mm.
- pool pool bottom requirements: all pools (including children’s pools,, Jacuzzi) pool bottom paving must be used in the form of patterns or gradients. Pattern requirements simple, the overall pool bottom integration, do not contrast strongly.
- material construction engineering quality standards
1) pool wall inside side tiles: ensure that the project, the basic project meets the requirements, deviation shall not be greater than: the surface is flat 2mm; vertical 2mm; positive corner square 2mm; seam straight 2mm; seam height 0.5mm.
2) pool bottom surface tiles: ensure that the project, the basic project meets the requirements, deviation shall not be greater than: the surface is flat 2mm; seam grid straight 3mm; seam height 0.5mm.
3) the ground cylinder tile: to ensure that the project, the basic items meet the requirements, deviation shall not be greater than: surface flat 4mm; seam grid straight 3mm; seam height difference of 1.5mm; floor tile gap width of not more than 2mm.
III. The installation process
- pool handrail material: brushed surface 304 stainless steel, wall thickness greater than 1mm; installation bolts made of stainless steel.
- outdoor shower construction practices: mandatory requirements: the need to set up foot wash pool, shower and pool drainage side ditch. (Pool construction is completed, often due to the failure to set the corresponding supporting issues can not pass acceptance).
- pool pool bottom, pool wall corner practice: pool steps, pool bottom, pool wall corner prohibit the use of cutting mosaic practice. All take the corner mosaic paving. (Mid-range pools using mosaic 45degree oblique paving, high-grade, super high-grade using corner mosaic.)
- underwater lighting practices (not recommended to install underwater lighting): pool structure in civil engineering need to be designed in accordance with the drawings, the local structure at the underwater spotlights thickened. The design needs to consider the grounding of lamps and lanterns. Children’s pool sidewall lighting installation height: the centre of the lamps and lanterns from the ground pressure top 150mm. (Recommended voltage does not exceed 12 safety ultra-low voltage power supply and with leakage protection device)
- pool planting pool / tree pool finish: planting pool / tree pool above the water surface finish for the stone, the water surface below and pool wall uniform material. With patterned tiles or mosaic texture edge as a division.
- cut-off gutter cover: mid-range projects using finished polymer synthetic grate; high-grade projects using yellow rust stone / golden hemp stone grate; super high-grade projects can use sandstone stone grate.
- Pool evacuation pipe: pool evacuation pipe installed at the bottom of the pool, the structure design needs to be considered reserved.
IV. Water supply and drainage equipment and water purification equipment room
- The pool around the drainage system.
1) Pool extended around the overflow ditch, to ensure that the pool water overflow does not flow out (overflow ditch net width of 300 is appropriate).
2) Pool area outside the edge of the drainage ditch, to ensure that the platform walkway rainwater collection.
3) Platform to the direction of the drainage ditch with a slope of 1%.
- Water treatment works.
1) Swimming pool overflow outlet and overflow ditch design requirements
2) Set up flush bank overflow gutters along both sides of the pool wall or around the perimeter.
3) Overflow trough cross-sectional size, it is appropriate to determine the water circulation of pool water 10% ~ 15% calculation, but the minimum width of the trough should be 200mm.
4) Trough should be set up with drainage, drainage evenly arranged, the number of drainage is calculated to determine.
5) Trough bottom should be 1% of the slope slope to the drainage.
- Swimming pool water treatment design
1) Pool water in the filtering and purification before, should be the first debris in the water through the hair aggregator for pre-purification.
2) Filter sand cylinder should be selected with high strength, corrosion resistance, high filtration speed, good filtration effect products, and suitable for installation, easy to operate, beautiful appearance, filter media generally use quartz sand.
3) To ensure the quality of the pool’s water quality, should be added to the circulating water coagulant, PH value adjuster and algaecide.
4) Pool water must be disinfected sterilization treatment.
- Pool water circulation system.
Recommended downstream circulation.
Principle features: the swimming pool of all circulating water, from the pool end or side wall water below the water surface to the pool, and by the pool at the bottom of the return port (ditch) to take back the water purification and then sent back to the pool water flow way.
Advantages: the return port can be used with the drainage port construction costs are relatively low, circulating water pipeline design is relatively simple, buried shallow, low energy consumption system operation, post maintenance is relatively convenient; water quality can meet the use of requirements. Disadvantages: the bottom of the pool is easy to deposit dirt, and there are many pipes through the wall of the pool. Swimmers often use the overflow tank as a spit tank, making cleaning difficult and causing secondary pollution. Need to be installed in addition to the accumulation of dirt device.
5.Water purification equipment with room
1) As close as possible to the pool.
2) Close to the side of the heat source supply direction.
3) Close to the outdoor drainage pipe side.
4) There should be an entrance and exit for equipment installation and transportation, when the room is located below the outdoor ground, there should be a lifting hole.
5) There should be access to the swimming pool gallery and entrances to the pipe trench.
6) The height of the room should meet the requirements for the operation and installation of the equipment.
7) There should be good ventilation and lighting.
8) The floor should have drainage measures.
9) Noise reduction measures should be taken according to the environmental requirements.
10) Conform to the requirements of the current “Fire Design Code of Building Design”.
11) Equipment room area requirements: area of 600-800m2 pool 40m2; area of 1000-1200m2 pool 50m2.
V. Greening design
- The pool area should not be planted with deciduous trees or a large number of deciduous plants.
- Prohibit the planting of plants with thorns and sharp leaves to prevent accidental injuries.
- Shrubs around the pool area should be planted densely to form a private space and facilitate property management at a later stage.
- Flowering plants with a short flowering period and pollen prone to allergies should not be planted.
VI. Swimming pool changing and shower auxiliary rooms
- Drainage measures should be set up in the changing rooms.
- 2. Shower rooms should be equipped with cold and hot water pipes and drainage measures.
- The floor must be treated with anti-slip treatment.
- As far as possible, the design of the swimming pool changing room should be considered in the clubhouse, and it can be combined with the clubhouse washroom.
Swimming pool changing room facilities layout table：
- Pool area of 1000-1200m2 single name squatting arrangement number of remarks men and women locker room each 3, men more super high-end projects can be considered: provide such as locker room set 1 urinal.
- The net spacing of the grating of the pool bank type overflow sink cover, such as adult pool, shall not exceed 20mm; such as children’s pool, shall not exceed 15mm; the grating cover shall be made of corrosion-resistant and non-deformable materials, prohibit the use of stainless steel, not only easy to slip but also easy to deformation.
- Swimming pool under the pool step width of not less than 350mm, the height of not more than 150mm (children’s pool step height to 100 as appropriate). The steps should be equipped with handrails, handrails can be used .50 a certain 3 stainless steel pipe, handrail height 900MM. handrail installation using pre-buried installation.
- The pool into the water steps must be set up safety tips line.
- The pool area structures to not block the line of sight of the security officer is appropriate.
- The pool around the paving range must not have exposed wires through or power supply settings.
- The location of strong and weak electrical wells and sewage wells must not be located within the pool resting platform area.
- The whole area of the pool must be closed, all personnel can only enter and exit through the changing room or special entrance.
- The material and form of the fence can be determined according to the design (according to the characteristics of the project, neo-classical style prohibit the use of stainless steel materials).
- Children’s pools and adult pools must be separated from each other, the width of the channel ≥ 1200 (if there is no channel, it must be fenced: height ≥ 900).
- The shower floor should be considered non-slip and smooth drainage.
- The steps should be equipped with handrails, handrails can be used .50 a certain 3 stainless steel pipe, handrail height 900mm. handrail installation using pre-buried installation, strictly prohibited to fix in the pool wall, so as not to break for the waterproof layer.
- Underwater lighting fixtures are only allowed to use the nominal voltage does not exceed 12 of the safety of ultra-low voltage supply.